Accelerated BSN Admissions Overview
Finding the right nursing program and getting accepted can be difficult. But if you have the passion, Concordia University-Portland has the nursing program you’ve been waiting for.
Not only does our program offer students like you the academic foundation and clinical preparedness required to take the NCLEX-RN, it also provides a support system to help you succeed, starting with our enrollment team.
Our enrollment specialists are prepared to guide you and work with you one-on-one during the entire accelerated BSN admissions process. They will answer your questions, review your transcripts and discuss eligibility requirements for the program.
Our enrollment specialists help students:
- Navigate the program requirements and determine enrollment eligibility.
- Create a personalized prerequisite plan that works toward a particular start date.
- Apply for admission into Concordia University-Portland’s College of Health and Human Services nursing program.
Enrollment at a Glance
Our accelerated nursing program accepts students three times a year – January, May, and August. Applications are typically due two months before the start of classes. Please contact an enrollment specialist for specific dates.
Our enrollment specialists can help you develop a personalized enrollment plan, including a plan for completing prerequisite courses directly through Concordia University-Portland.
|Fall||August 26, 2019|
|Spring||January 6, 2020|
Key Steps to ABSN Program Admissions
- Schedule an admissions interview.
- Determine program eligibility.
- Submit official academic transcripts.
- Complete any prerequisite courses.
Please send your official transcripts directly to:
9600 SW Barnes Road, Suite 300
Portland, OR 97225
For more information about our admissions process contact our enrollment team.